How to withdraw from the casino
We know that when you win you want to withdraw your winnings. That is why we have tried to make withdrawing from the casino convenient and quick. You can use one of the banking options below to withdraw your winnings.
|ecoPayz||Solo and Maestro|
|Bank Wire Swift|
|Credit cards||Debit cards|
Step 1: Select a payment option
When you are ready to withdraw from the casino you will need to choose your payment method. This is how you will receive your money. It is very easy and all you need to do is follow the instructions in the banking section of the casino software. Please ensure you select a payment option that is not restricted in your country.
Step 2: Proof of identity
If this is your first withdrawal from the casino then you will need to supply us with proof of identity which you can occasionally be requested to do as a standard security procedure. In order to verify your withdrawal you will be required to supply the following:
- Copy of your driver’s licence
- A copy of a utility bill (water, gas, telephone, electricity)
- If you made a deposit with your credit card a copy of this card, front and back
- It is not always possible to use the same withdrawal method as your deposit method.
- It can take over 24 hours to process your withdrawal request.
- Some countries have restrictions where withdrawal requests cannot be paid via Visa or MasterCard.
- Certain withdrawal methods can incur a cancellation cost. Please ensure you read the terms and conditions when selecting your preferred withdrawal method.
- Withdrawals are paid as soon as possible. But the process can be slowed down by your bank’s processing time.
- Withdrawals can be subject to processing fees at the discretion of Platinum Play.